Friday, August 26, 2016

I´M WRITING MONDAY FROM NOW ON!!!!!!! SO WIRTE ME MONDAY!!!!!

Well I still haven´t left the office yet... IT IS SO AGONISING. Why is it agonising? because for the last week I have been told that I leave this monday to my area but I have no idea where my new area is, so for this last week I have only thought about where I´m going. It is killing me. So this takes me to my next point, I´M WRITING MONDAY FROM NOW ON!!!!!!! SO WIRTE ME MONDAY!!!!! 

For me this last week has been very relaxing as well aside from the new area thingy. My companion has learned everything, I have packed my bags, and now I just wait until I get sent out, it is very nice.

I´m very excited to go back out. PLEASE write me monday!


Elder Hoopes
 
Here are pictures of me and people from our ward that I really love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment