Friday, August 12, 2016

my second quad companionship

So last week I talked about how I got my trainer as my companion AGAIN. Well this week, President told me that he needed me to go back out to the field, so I´m training my replacement so I can go out as soon as possible. President told me that I´d be here for 5 weeks but that could change and we´ll see what happens. I´m super excited. I don´t know where I´m going but it´ll be fun! So this week was really interesting. I´m in a companionship of 4 now. For the second time!!! It is so much fun!!! Being in a companionship of four is fun because it is like having your best friends always. We just move around in our little squad all the time and it is a ton of fun. I really like it a lot! The mission is awesome! 

Have fun!! 

ELDER HOOPES

No comments:

Post a Comment