Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I finally get to leave the MTC!

So I finally get to leave the MTC. I'm so excited. It will be three long legs but It'll be so cool to go out into the real world. It'll be like a 4 hour flight to atlanta, 11 hours or so to buenos aires, then 7 hours or so by bus. maybe not 11 hours but it'll seem that long. Esta todo Macanudo.  

So it may seem like an awkward subject title perro, es la verdad. Since my first week here, mi companiero y yo have gotten to clean the main bathrooms EVERY week. but since we leave before service day, we don't have to clean it anymore!!!!! It's hard to explain how terrible it was. It a stinky job. (pun inteded) SO I['m so excited to leave. yo soy animado. 

Life is pretty chill here. I'm just so excited to leave and finally go out to argentina. we finally get to leave before the english speakers. It's weird to think I'm 1/24th through my mission. 

So about this week. I finished the Book of Mormon. So it was cool to be able to finish in the MTC. It was so moving to know the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. I know it is true because I read it and prayed about it. It doesn't replace the Bible, but compliments it in its sacred duty to witness and testify of Jesus Christ. This Book is so important. To all my math nerds out there, without the Book of Mormon, the Gospel of Jesus Christ would not be able to exist in this day because without it, the straight line that is made from the two points, The Bible and Book of Mormon, could not exist. So I just love the book of mormon. I know that if you read the Book of Mormon, and prayer with real intent, God WILL answer your prayer. I want everyone to read it and know for themselves. So everyone at least try to read a little, experiment with with pray, and I know God will bless you for your faith trying. You will receive and answer. 

I know that through the Book of Mormon we can come to know Christ. I'm excited to leave. So till I email again. here's an awesome photo of my brothers and I, who are all going to Argentina, In our sandy kingdom where we destroy all opposition





No comments:

Post a Comment