Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Translados!!!!!!!!

The power has been out a lot and we haven't been able to write the last few days, so yeah. But it's all good. I ended up staying in Clorinda for this transfer. I've been in Clorinda for almost three months and will stay for another month and a half. My companion is from Arizona and he is super fun. He is a super cowboy, and a great guy. In terms of this last week, it has been pretty fun. Elder Willard had a birthday so we got cakes from several people and ordered several pizzas and had a fun little party. It's still heating up and the humidity is still super strong.

The work here has been going really well. We have a lot of people that like to listen to us. We are working a lot with this lady named Natalia who is a seamstress.And its a good thing we found her because this last week a hermana in the rama washed our clothes and 3 pairs of my pants were with these clothes. Sadly, they shrunk really badly and I had to remove the hems of the pants to even get close to making them look normal. But its all good because she is helping us, she assisted (that means attended) church last week and she is planning on getting baptized. SO it is really nice that she can help me. She is super cool. We are really excited for her.

Other than that goofy story and her service for me, I don't really know what else to share. I just really like it here. I love everyday. We have ups and downs and all sorts of adventures. Literally, I'm having so much fun. I love my mission.

Elder Hoopes

This is Elder Isaacson my new companion. He's from St Johns, Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment