Friday, May 20, 2016

This week was pretty random. I received two awesome things in the mail this week. First thing and the best was a wonderful birthday package. It was awesome!!!!!!  I also got my identification. It looks pretty good 

This last week we deep cleaned the house. We live in a house with 8 missionaries and it is very difficult to keep clean. But starting some time in the near future all of the office elders will be re located to different pensions to work more efficiently in their own areas. The process has started and President informed me and my companion that we will be staying in the house for a little longer than everyone else. So I´m super excited because we have a super clean house to just the two of us. It is awesome. 

On other randomness that happened this week I cut my hair the shortest it has ever been. It shockingly looks the same. Honestly I was disappointed that nothing changed,.. But whatever. I have almost finished all the busy work President has given me to do this last week and it is really relieving. I talk to Salt Lake as well and they helped guide me through some computer things that also made my job a lot easier. So I´m super happy. 

Elder Stout and I are doing awesome. We have gotten out to the area and are working so hard. It  has been a little difficult getting in. There has been nights where we have just walked non stop from 4:30 to 9:00. But it has really paid off. We have gotten the area going and we are excited to see the yield here soon.

I really love it here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment