Friday, April 22, 2016

Another week passes in the office

This was another good week in the office. So typically this past week in the office is kinda like the dead week in the transfers. It's dead in the sense that its in the dead middle of the transfer so my work with moving elders her and there doesn't really happen. BUT this last week was anything but dead. We have Elder Salas from the Seventy coming down to visit the mission. He will be visiting during the last week of the transfer, which is my busiest time. So for his arrival we will be hosting multizonas (multi-zone conferences) in different provinces where he can go and visit the large expanse of the mission in addition to visiting with missionaries. All this requires lots of planning. Seeing that his visit will happen the week of transfers and Skype weekend , AKA Mother's Day or call home day, the last week will be super hectic. So I have worked all this last week to plan for the next week so I will be ready for the last week. It is pretty exciting though. We get to visit with a member of the Seventy and Skype home on Mother's Day. I´m super excited to Skype. It will be so much fun.

The sisters in our area also had a baptism this last week and they asked me if I could baptise, which is always an honour. It was a great little baptism. Plus we didn't have to fill the font by buckets...which was great.

Anyway I'm doing great. Im super happy and I'm just enjoying all the adventures. 

Love Elder Hoopes



No comments:

Post a Comment